Do you want to quit your day job and build a company, but don't know where to get started? You are not alone. Every day millions of people go to jobs they don't enjoy, but few do something about it. At this inspirational “Employee to Entrepreneur” event, you listen to stories, failures, and best practices from those who left their jobs to pursue their own startups. Listen to the experiences of people—just like you—that successfully made the transition. Learn about the questions that you didn't know to ask and get honest, valuable feedback from those who took the leap into becoming an entrepreneur. How do you know if you have a good idea? What are the first steps in an entrepreneurial journey? Join us Monday July 10th at Galvanize ATX!
Questions or Issues? Contact us.
This event is for
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
- Anyone curious about being an entreprenuer someday
What are some of the Topics?
- What is the difference between being an employee versus being a founder
- What to consider before becoming an entrepreneur
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more...
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant